What You Need to Know About Dog Nail Clipping Service
Dog Nail Clipping: Why Is It Important?
As pet owners, we are fond of hugging and playing with our dogs. However, we should also be attentive to their other needs. Caring for and loving our pets go hand in hand with taking care of them physically.
CONTACT US TODAY
Disadvantages of Not Trimming Your Pet’s Nails
- As mentioned above, your furry friends cannot be content with just your hugs, tickles, and treats. They need to be well taken care of physically, too. Having long nails doesn’t just contribute to your pet’s discomfort; it can also contribute to other problems.
- The following are possible difficulties your dog can have if you don’t trim their nails:
- Painful breaks and cracks;
- Development of a nail bed infection
- Discomfort while walking and running;
- Damage to the paws from malpositioning;
- Overgrowth of the nail back into the foot;
- Sore wounds resulting from scratches; or
- Being trapped in your carpets.
How Often You Should Do the Trimming Process
Why Choose Bligh Veterinary Services Centre for a Cheap Dog Nail Trim
Expert on dog nail trimming
Connect With Bligh Veterinary Services Centre Now!
If you are searching for the best dog groomers in your area, book a dog nail clipping service in Bligh Veterinary Services Centre! You can contact reception for your bookings and enquiries on (02) 4587 7177. We look forward to hearing from you!